Saturday, October 8, 2011

Summary of C4T Posts

C4T on Dianne Krause's Blog


My C4T summary for this month is for Dianne Krause’s Digital Discoveries blog. Her blog is dedicated to providing educators with information on the latest technology “in the cloud” and she invites these educators to check out this new technology and sites.


We video image from home pageIn my first comment, I commented on a post about We Video. This is technology allows individuals to edit their videos online from wherever they are. I told Dianne that I checked out the We Video site and it looked interesting enough that I might sign up to use the free service. It was because of her post that I was able to even find this new technology and I thanked her for the post.


Learning style pentagonIn my second comment, I commented on a post about What’s Your Learning Style and Getting Attention in the Laptop Classroom. I let her know how the post and link to the site about learning styles were useful. I informed her that I took the quiz and found out what type of learner I was. I told her how that will help me as a teacher because I will be dealing with students with several different learning styles and have to adapt to each one. Probably most importantly, I told her how the EDM 310 class was preparing the students how to become 21st century teachers. Because we are learning about all of the tools available on the web and how to use them we can better assist students with their learning. Lastly, I invited her to check out my blog and the class blog. Her site is an excellent resource for educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment