Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final Progress on PLN

Final PLN Progress Report

My PLN is coming along but not in the way I would that I expected. I truly didn't even realize my PLN was growing. I have got back in touch with old friends that are teachers; I am now following and have several new educators following me on twitter. I have checked out many teachers blogs and continue to visit their blogs when they post new items. I have found a teacher debate site -Education Debate that have several controversial subjects posted on it that I love to comment on. I have commented on students blogs from around the world and will visit these kids’ blogs again. Although I have been on Facebook for some time, I now know how to use it in a group session and will be able to set up an account for my class. I have found several mathematics sites that I will use as resources that I wouldn't have thought of had it not been for this class.

Educational Debate Logo

All of these resources that are and have been at my fingertips for some time are now part of my PLN. So, I guess I would say that my PLN is now much more complete. This is not to say that it can't continue to grow but this is a great start and can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment